Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair of the dog that bit you anyone?

Pick your Poison; what exactly is your drug of choice. For anyone working HARD at sobriety OR anyone currently open with options to ease their pain or elation in life(like me.)Mostly,tell me how getting high keeps you sane in a world full of insanity,in SPIRITUAL,self-development,OR HONEST CONVICTIONS.Does anyone trip like I do?



Hair of the dog that bit you anyone?

I like to have a beer or two after being on a hot roof all day,other than that smoking a hooter usually relaxes me makes me kick back eases my mind and nerves so i can clear my mind of the stressful day at work.I don't smoke in front of A.N.Y.O.N.E!, so I'm not bothering or hurting anyone,so that's how i relax!



Hair of the dog that bit you anyone?

I do not use any type of drug to get high on.Unless you consider coffee a drug I drink it all day to keep going.



Hair of the dog that bit you anyone?

mine use to be food , i ate every thing, and boy did it show. now i have learned to eat and cut back on the beer. in a typical 2 day weekend i would easily put on 10 extra pounds just from the beer i drunk. now i have learned to drink low carb beers and maximise my use of tequila. i could drink a 5th at a time along with the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans