Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

I left my country my family friends and job to come and be with my husband. We have been married 1 year it was only just our anniversary. But i think i want out. I love him only i think more as a friend now. He promised he would quit smoking once we got married and he has not yet. We have talked about it several times yet still needs more time. I hate smoking but have given him time to quit. But he has broke his promise. I now feel he just lied to me to so i would marry him. He also told me he does not like kisses i want kisses and some passion all i get are pecks on the cheek i wish he told me this before we got married. I want so much more we dont have sex as much as id like i have told him, but nothing changes. I am really unhappy...i miss my family and friends and my job. I dont work im a house wife im tired of cleaning...esp after his dog he gets everywhere the dog hair drives me crazy and muddy paws. This is not the life i thought i would have is it bad to want out.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

tell him your unhappy and want more affection, he needs to stop smoking, and you want better sex,



Listen, The house work, everyone has to do it, we all ahte it, but it has to be done, SORRY no matter whom you marry, its always gonna be there.



Smoking and sex are easy to solve



initiate the sex, every 2 days, and masterbate while having sex so that you can come to orgasm,



Eventially it builds their sex drive, and it gets better, but if you don't tell him he isn't satisfying you sexually, he doesn't know it, and if you don't teach him how to satisfy you sexually then he will never learn,



For christmas buy him commit, or nicorette,



and start making him smoke outside,



this limits his smoking , and if its really cold out he will think twice about going out to smoke



When he says he needs a smoke, then POP a commit into his mouth before he smokes, this will lessen his desire



If he kisses you on the cheek , then thats great, because atleast he is showing you affection, next time he goes to kiss you on the cheek, move your head so he hits your lips,



If you don't work then you should get a job, or activity



its very lonely staying home without kids, even with kids it can be lonely



As far as family goes,



Why not make an invitation letter and Complete the DS156



forms



http://evisaforms.state.gov/



Make them come to visit with you,



if you can't afford to pay for them, just get a part time job you should have earned the money in 2-3 weeks



---



I want to tell you that married life is work, no marriage is perfect, and its never like the dream,



Fairy tales and realities are not the same,



If you want romance then you need to create romance,



If you want your Husband to stop smoking then Dedicate your time to helping him quit, and encouraging it,



When you see him smoking take the cigarette out of his hand and pop that commit into his mouth instead,



As far as the DOG, One day,while your at work he can accidentally run away.



M



www.freecycle.org



( find him a new home)



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

A better solution is to work on making your marraige work for you instead of looking for absolution on leaving. People are too willing to give up on marraige nowadays.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

If your unhappy then file for a divorse. Its not worth it to be with a guy that makes u unhappy! That is my personal opinion! Sorry to say that though.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Where are you from, what do you mean you " left your country" if you are unhappy go home. This doesn't sound like a marriage that occurred for the right reasons. Don't ever marry someone thinking they will change, they usually don't. If he smoked when you met him, that would be nice if he quit but you can't expect someone to do something that they are not ready to do, even if its unhealthy and bad for them. I would suggest moving back to your country.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

I honestly have two opinions on this case. First: I think these are not reasons to get divorced, these things can be fixable



Second: you say you still love him, so why don't you talk to him and confront him about how you feel.



If he really loves you he'll understand and change



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Go see a marriage counselor. Maybe they can help the two of you bridge your differences.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Since you're a Christian, pray about it. Hopefully, you'll get an answer.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Girl, a lot of women have harder and worse issues to deal with than smoking and a pet dog. You shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. Go home and file for divorce. Find someone you can truly love since its obvious you never married for love.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

sounds like you got into the marriage really quickly without really knowing each other as you should have, but now that you're married - you should probably go to counseling and at least make an effort to work things out and see if it can be done. If not... you can at least feel comfortable in knowing that you gave it an honest effort and didn't just give up. You can always divorce after you're convinced that's the only option left.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

just go home and end it!!!



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Maybe you should find a job. It might make you feel better to have something to do during the days other than clean and take care of the house.



You have only been married a year. You should work on your relationship before you decide to call it quits. Maybe you should look into marriage counseling. It might help to have an outside perspective. Best of luck!



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

that's the problem with being a mail order bride. You don't always get what you thought you would.



Do you use IM? I'd like to talk with you more about this.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Remember that you willingly agreed to "for better or for worse" with this man. What did you think that meant? To be honest with you, your version of "for worse" is not bad enough to break your vows.



Besides, you are only one year into your marriage. In all honesty I think what you need the most is to quit feeling sorry for yourself.



Good luck.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

I'm a Christian too, and it sounds to me like you didn't really know each other well enough before you got married. While I can understand how much you miss your family, friends and your job, and you're having problems dealing with his habits, you really need to honor your marriage vows and do everything possible to work through these problems. He also needs to understand that he made the same promises to you, and he needs to respect you as his wife and do his part in doing what makes you happy.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

These are things you should have knew about him in the beginning before you got married. The question should be can you deal with the things that bother you about him for the rest of your life? If you can't, it doesn't matter how long you have been together. You need to leave.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

You have just a few little problems that might take time to solve, not enough to end a marriage, specially when you said you love him. Marriage has its ups and downs, ask your husband to commit a little more to work in those differences before they get bigger or kill your love.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

All you can do is be honest with yourself. If you have tried all you can think of then maybe try a little more. Once you truly get exhausted of trying all of these things then you can think about leaving. Make sure that you communicate with him though that you are thinking about leaving. Hopefully he will ask why and you two can have a dialogue about the things that are bothering you and why you want to leave. Don't worry about being a christian. A christian God is a forgiving one and if you feel that is a sin then you can ask for forgiveness. In the long run though "to thine own self be true."



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Okay, imagine that someone you don't know asked you about their marriage, and told you precisely what you wrote.



There's smoking, physical affection, the dog, and a general boredom.



To me, it adds up to you needing some counseling. He should go along and observe, but I don't see that he is the real problem.



First of all, the smoking: If it wasn't that, it'd be something else. Socks on the floor, gargling too loud, snoring, beer, or feet on the furniture. I can assure you that you have habits that he wishes you did not, but he lives with them. Perhaps he really hates the color of bath towel you picked. Marriage is about adjustment.



Now, on smoking specifically, that's the most difficult habit to break, and I can assure you that the more a partner nags, the harder it is. You need to support any slight effort he makes, but nagging merely reinforces his identification of himself as a smoker. You're gonna have to live with it until he makes the decision, it simply isn't up to you.



It's a very rare marriage that both are identical on physical needs. You have to realize that there's no connection between quantity of physical demonstration and Love. Many men don't get this, either, and that's why many of them 'cheat'.



The dog: If it's too much, take charge of the dog. Realize that the dog lives there, too, but isn't in charge. Just don't let him in with muddy paws, and take him to a groomer to reduce the hair problem. If you can't handle those, what are you gonna do with children?



I'm sorry, but you need counseling. I believe you have what I call "Cinderella syndrome", which means you expected that marriage would be as simple as "happily ever after". People have to work at it to even get "mostly happy ever after".



Not what you wanted to hear? The Truth rarely is.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

This should be a lesson learned, do not think for a sec that people are going to change who they are once they get married. Tell him how you feel and that you are fed up. Maybe you need to be around other people so getting a job may help you.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

For a christian, marriage is a lifetime commitment, you don't marry because you just want it, you've got to be so sure that you love him so much and that whatever comes to your life, you'll gonna stick together because this is what you promised to each other in front of God. But then, the good solution to all your complaints about him is, have an open communications and work on some compromises that both of you will fulfill. Both of you should be considerate to each other's feelings, likes and dislikes. It takes two, to make marriage work. It's your first year together and usually it's also the period of adjustments. To solve your boredom, take a job, so you won't miss your family in another country.



I am unhappy in my marriage. I am a christian been married 1 year. help....?

Well, it sounds like you've become Americanized real quick with your attitude of divorce. Kissing, Sex and smoking are not real good reasons for divorce. Go get your American Divorce and go back to your country whereever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans