Thursday, June 17, 2010

My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

I honestly dont think it is that funny but what do you people think? she made me do this...



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

it'd be better if u said what do u call a funny RABBIT Harlarious cause it IS a Hare. and there are lots of things that have hair WE have hair so not really funny.



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

tell her to stop thinking, it obviously isn't her best area!!!!



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

Where is the punch line?



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

That was terrible, are you sure your old enough to have a GF?



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

I think its funny although that doesnt mean it IS funny. My brother made a joke up when he was three. Ahem... What are footballers made of??? You'll never guess...



CHOCOLATE!



Oh how we laughed and laughed. Not! He told me the other day that my boyfriend was the definition of dark and handsome.... when its dark he's handsome. Well his jokes have improved very slighly as you can see.



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

tell her to shut off her brain. you must like her for body.



My GF thinks this is a funny joke... What do u call a funny dog? Harlarious..get it dogs have hair?

it stinks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans