Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would a little hair of the dog help.?

It was always my choice, just to get started again. It works too, but can you stand two nights in a row?



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

After last night, uh uh....no liquor for me for a week or two. Sometimes I can handle two nights in a row though :D



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

i will need it in the morning



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

Come over and we'll find out.



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

Yes



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

avoid hangovers-stay drunk.



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

Probably aint to good for the dog either



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

You can have as many hair of the dogs you need. Then go to AA, please don't kill your liver. Love you.



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

Liver damage is not easy to repair...閳?br>Would a little hair of the dog help.?



screw the hair of the dog. me and my brother polished off a case of MILLER LITE last night, and now me and my lady friend are going to drink a bottle of rum in a few minutes. screw the hair, go stronger!



Would a little hair of the dog help.?

Yes it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans