Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rephrase: I have some allergies. I heard that a chuchuaa dog, short hair, helps fight the allergy. T

Dear Henrietta,



I have answered to your next question,please have a look. From my experience and your description, this can be explained just on the basis of the psychological factor.



Seems that you know to what you are allergic,so I have included also another point, I talk about the desensibilisation treatment.



Have a look and stay well.



Katerina



Rephrase: I have some allergies. I heard that a chuchuaa dog, short hair, helps fight the allergy. True/False

i dont think so that a chuchuaa helps fight allergy



Rephrase: I have some allergies. I heard that a chuchuaa dog, short hair, helps fight the allergy. True/False

There are a number of dogs that are considered "hypo-allergenic." I'm not sure if a Chiuahua is one of them. If you do a little research you can find what they are. It's key to remember, however, that this is only because they shed less and have short/less hair. It does not mean that they are anti-allergen. Your best bet to deal with allergies is to get a dog with short hair that doesn't shed a lot, and stay up on grooming the dog.



Click the link below. It gives a brief summary and a list of dogs that are considered hypo-allergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans