Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have 3 cats and one dog and the hair is awful.?

Has anyone tried a robotic vacumn cleaner? My back is killing me from having to bend and clean under hard to reach spaces. Do they really pick up the hair and if so what is the best brand?



I have 3 cats and one dog and the hair is awful.?

dyson animal, best one ive found so far and i had a long haired german shepherd.



I have 3 cats and one dog and the hair is awful.?

Your best bet is to try to get your pets to shed less. Their diet dictates a lot about how much they shed, do some research and figure out the best food for them to reduce their shedding. In between visits to the groomer you should brush and groom your pets yourself, think about getting an undercoat rake, shedding brush, or other grooming tool such as the furminator. If you remove the dead loose hair before it gets all over the place you're saving yourself a headache. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans