Thursday, June 17, 2010

My dog has no hair on his stomach (it's completely bald) but I still can't see his bellybu

one?



i wrote this b 4 but people overlooked that i already said that my Yorkie has no hair / fur on his stomach and their answer was "it's covered by fur!!"...even though I already told them he doesn't have fur there!!!!!!!



so please, better answers this time!



My dog has no hair on his stomach (it's completely bald) but I still can't see his bellybutton. Does he have

We know what you are asking. You won't see the bellybutton.



It is not covered by fur. It blend with the skin. Just like when you have cut. You see scar in the beginning, then after a while, the scar will be gone. Same as bellybutton. It disappear. You won't see it.



My dog has no hair on his stomach (it's completely bald) but I still can't see his bellybutton. Does he have

If he never had a belly button than he wouldn't be a live. So it probably healed up pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans