Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can i make my dog's hair long?

Sure let your dog wear a wig



Can i make my dog's hair long?

NO! If its a short haired dog then thats it.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

Not if it's a short-haired breed.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

no, not unless you glue on some hair.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

umm.. noo..



Can i make my dog's hair long?

if your dog is a long haired, then oh ya but short haired- not at all. Sorry.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

Sorry a dog's coat(hair) has to do with the breed of dog. Not a think you can do about it. It's the same as humans we are who we are.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

No, you cannot make his hair grow, they only shed, it doesnt grow out like Humans. Same thing as asking if you can make yourself taller.



Can i make my dog's hair long?

Hair extensions! If it's a short hair dog it's the only way to go...Good luck with that;^)



Can i make my dog's hair long?

It's either in the genetics or it's not. If it *is* a coated dog there are things you can do to encourage a long healthy coat...a good diet, regular (but proper) brushing and baths, etc. A dirty and tangled/matted coat will never reach it's full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans