Friday, November 27, 2009

German Shepherd Dog & Shedding/Moulting?

As any owners will know, they moult considerably - all year round infact. I just wanted to know how you cope with all the hairs, and if you have any tricks/treatments that help with the shedding - apart from regular grooming obviously.



When I had mine, I found the hairs to be a real problem. We are considering getting another one, but this is the one factor that is holding me back. They got everywhere!!



German Shepherd Dog %26amp; Shedding/Moulting?

I don't mind the shedding (can't really when ya choose to have a pack of shepherds LOL) but I did find a product that really helps with it. It's called Inflight Coat Formula. You just put it in the dog's food daily and it helps with shedding as well as grows the coat in really thick and beautiful. It almost completely stops shedding in my dogs. However, I do take them off when they would normally blow coat. They need to do that and they won't while taking this. Here's a link to the website. You can find more information there. FYI I am not getting paid if you buy this so don't think that's why I recommend it. I just really like it and the dogs think it's pretty good too. I learned about it from a Newfoundland breeder who used it on her show dogs.



http://inflightcoatformula.com/



German Shepherd Dog %26amp; Shedding/Moulting?

Try "Missing Link" it will cut down on the shedding problem, and it also protects their coat and ligaments. A table spoon of it every day is great. there is also another product, it is a liquid but I do not remember the name. You could probably find in on "Pet Meds" but missing link is sold at major pet stores. Also, brushing outside daily works. My whole neighborhood is predominately GS, do we all try different things. Good luck. I have gone through 5 vacuums. The dyson works good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans