Friday, November 27, 2009

Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

COULD BE SEASONALSHEDDING,FLEAS,MITES, OR DIET. IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR DOG MONTHLY MEDICATION FOR FLEA , MITE, TICK, WORM....YOU REALLY SHOULD.THERE ARE A COUPLE OF MEDICATIONS THAT ARE ALL IN ONE.......REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY ONE I CAN THINK OF.



Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

It is called Shedding and almost all dogs do. Do not worry. However that means you will need to vaccuum alot more! Hope you don't have allergies either!



Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

Your dog could be Molting its fur, Have a skin condition (is the dog constantly scratching?) or it could have the "Mange", so horrible for them they tend to bite the fur out.



You have to take the dog to the vets and get some anti bio-tics or dog steroids to rid the skin infection



Good luck, I know what its like as my cat had the same problem and its awful to see them suffer.



Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

omg it happens all the time. they always have their hair fall. just be sure to clean it up.



Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

Dog Hair is supposed to fall out. It's so they lose their winter coat for summer. And i heard somewhere that female dog hairs fall out more then male dogs, this is why they use male dogs in movies even if the dog is supposed to be a female.



What you should do? Clean it up ;). thats all you can do really



Why my dog's hair fall-out? what should i do? that's disaster for me...help??

This is what dogs are. I heard you cannot give them too oily or salty food. otherwise, they will drop even more. To be safe, give them only plain food, that is, without salt or sauces. For example, you can give them plain steam chicken meat and see whether it will improve their conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans