Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nanny wage?

i live in morgantown wv i am a nanny for a 2 1/2 year old i take car of him m-f 9-5 or 6 i feed him lunch i go to his home we go out everymornng i teach him the basic for preschool and i do art with him i plan and prepare and do the activities. i put him down for nap when naps in the week i sweep the entire house 2-3 times. the kit floor every other day depending on dog hair, the dishes loading and unloading dishwasher and wash pans.wipe down kit, and 2 bathrooms dust, clean and organize childs clothes room and toys, and art supplies, wash all families laundry fold, putaway child clothes they travel alot when they do i pack childs things i have also went with them on weekends and last summer i stayed in their summer home for a month, i painted the summer home kit wall and their wv homw dinning room, i cut childs hair and bath him i arange 2 playdates i sew small stiches, brush childs teeth, dog care not often go to moms office feed morning and evening snack, Bthroom training, no tv



Nanny wage?

This may not help too much, but I was basically a nanny for 2 children in Montana. When I started the baby was 8 weeks and the older girl was 18 months. I would be there M-F 8am to 5pm most of the time. As the kids got older, I took them to feed the ducks, carousel, and many other things. We would play outside and go swimming. We also would read stories, and go to the library. This also includes potty training, feeding them, all of the basic necessities. Three days a week another little girl would come over to play. I did this for a year and a half. As for the children they paid me $50/day. Everyday I would make sure the house was tidy but once a week, I would sweep, mop, vacuum floors and furniture, and clean bathrooms. They have a somewhat large house, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, and she paid me $10/hour to clean. It usually took me 3 hours/week to clean once I got into a routine. So basically, for everything I mentioned they paid me $1120/month but also remember this is 2 children. I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans