Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

Yes, and he gets really upset with me. But I cut my own as well, so we get to laugh at each other.



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

no cause he is a lab-x but i paint his toenails myself and i know how to groom a dog.



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

No... because I have allergy. I just let our maid do it...=)



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

No.



Every 2 months I take my maltese cross Angel to the local Vet where they have a grooming service and get her proffessionally done by people who know how to treat animals well.



I could do it myself but it's her little treat. She get's a flea rinse, hydro-bath, blow dry, clip, ears cleaned, nails clipped and sprayed with puppy perfume. They also give her a check whilst they do it all!



She then gets a bath and blow dry once a week at home between visits.



Now that's what sort of life I would want as a dog!



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

yes i groom my own dogs and i cut my shihtzu's hair for years i took a class for dog grooming and she looks like shes been groomed by a professional groomer and cheaper than a groomer too! and she loves it!! she lays down and it relaxes her ..there can be alot of stress when taken to a groomers place



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

I used to have an Old English Sheepdog cross and every spring I would cut his hair down to the skin with scissors.



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

no, i go to a groomer



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

Yes and very carefully too. Not as pretty as a groomer could have done it but it saves some money.



:-)



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

No I tried once and turned to poor chap into a punk poodle..now I leave it to the dog parlour...



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

I *could*,but since my breed is HAND-STRIPPED,I DON'T!



DO *NOT* "DIY" if you're NOT a PROFESSIONAL!!!



Besides the risk of CUTTING or "clipper-burning" the animal,you'll need a MAJOR investment in PROPER TOOLS %26amp; the dog will look like *CRAP*!!! For MONTHS!!



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

Yes I do...but Im a groomer :)



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

If I had one NO!!



Do you cut your dog's hair yourself?

We shave our Lhasa Apso in between trips to the groomer. We have a $75 semi-professional dog clipper but our results always look terrible. I don't know how groomers get the dogs to hold still while shaving them. We shave the dog when he's dry. I assume that's how most groomers do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans