Friday, November 27, 2009

How to Dye a dog's hair?

I have a brown pomeranian that I would like to dye another color. What is safe for dogs, and where do you buy it from. Or would it be easer to just bleach his color. I want to make sure that I do this right.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

In animal magizenes(sp?), like ones you buy food, treats, toys,et cetra. They, usually ahve dog safe hair dye but I don't think they last long.



Personally I wouldn't dye my dogs hair...or any other animals'. There hair was ment to be the color it is, but it is good that you are trying to find something dog SAFE.



Oh, and I don't think it would be good to bleach his hair, if it burns our skin I am pretty sure it burns dog skin =P



How to Dye a dog's hair?

i don't think its safe. but go to the stylist in town and ask him/her



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Why on earth would you want to do that?



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Try Kool Aid! It works for people! lol



How to Dye a dog's hair?

??? WHY???



Don't do that to your dog.......



How to Dye a dog's hair?

love your dog the way it is; color doesn't matter!



How to Dye a dog's hair?

WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?????????????????



DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR PET THE WAY HE IS?????



How to Dye a dog's hair?

If you put anything on the dog, make sure that it doesn't touch his skin and that it won't hurt him when he licks it.



A safe bet is HYdrogen Peroxide dabbed on, or food coloring. YOu might talk to your Vet or to PetsMart to ask for some products.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Doggie die isn't all that common, but I think if you want it, you could probably purchase or have the people at dog grooming places do it for you. If not, try purchasing some off the internet.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Hmmm...



I don't think you can dye over brown and have good results.



But the way they dye poodles hair pink and all those crazy colors is to mix a packet (or however many you need depending on the size of the dog) of Kool-Aide in water, and let the dog soak in it. DON'T ADD SUGAR! It will make the dog very sticky.



So good luck! :]



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Excuse me but that is just ridiculous. Don't do it.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

i dontthink you should dye him i mean you never know



How to Dye a dog's hair?

I wouldn't do either and you shouldn't.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Come on.



Dont dye your dog.



I SAID NO!



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE BLEACH on your dog.



Just let the poor thing be. Brunettes can have fun too! ;)



How to Dye a dog's hair?

just don't do it. be happy with your dog the way it is.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

I thought you were a guy



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Ummmmm.......... I don't think that's a good idea!!!!



How to Dye a dog's hair?

LOL thats great man....Ask a somebody at" petco" where the pets go! Just dont use bleach or something with similiar compounds.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

First I thinks it's crazy, but everyone has their own preferences. I know it's becoming a trend in Hollywood, for blue, purple, pink, etc color dogs. Not sure why people would do such a thing, you should love your dog just the way he/she is.



But if it is something you wish to do, I would NOT attempt to do this on your own. I would be afraid the color would get into the dogs eyes, then you would have even more problems.



I would call around to your local groomers to see if they offer that type of service.



How to Dye a dog's hair?

Doggie Dye is a new experiment that has not been fully certified by vets. Just like in humans your first dye job should never be a home one your just asking for trouble. Dogs have very sensitive fur and sking so the only thing you can get is a semi permenat job done and it's hard to find someone who will do that. Go to your local PRIVATE doggie salon and get them to do it if you must. Don't go to a chain petstore cause they will most likely mess up and your dog will look awful. I think that dying animals is not right but you asked for the info and I gave it.



Hope I can Help!



How to Dye a dog's hair?

I wouldn't recommend bleaching....but u may want to see about this...http://www.manicpanic.com/dyehard%20anim...



How to Dye a dog's hair?

WTF????



You cant dye your dog yourself what are you a sadist??



listen they dye poodles with food coloring %26amp; it's done by a proffesional, also the ones they dye are usually white poodles not brown!!!



if you want a different color dog you best go get a white poodle then take it in to be dyed, using harmefull chemicals will kill the dog or harm it real bad.....



How to Dye a dog's hair?

lets try not being cruel to our pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans