Friday, November 27, 2009

My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

Maybe lack of some vitamin consult a veterinarian.



My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

maybe hes got an infection



My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

Could be an allergy, poor nutrition or any number of medical problems. I suggest you call your vet.



My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

changing of the weather from going from tha a/c to outside in the heat. you nead a special comb that gets the under coat of a long haired dog brushed out during the summer months. i have the same problem with my little dog and her hair is not that long but she sheds real bad during the summer and she is an inside dog and i have to brush her every day and she still sheds. but check with your vet just to be sure.



My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

Could be anything from Mange to allergies. Your best bet is to see the vet. There are many types of special foods that you can feed your animal that will lessen the effects of allergies if that is the problem, in addition, if it is allergies, that opens your friend up to all sorts of additional infections that can get VERY costly, financially and emotionally for both you and your pet.



My dog's hair is falling very badly. why?

That happened to me with one of our dogs and she had fleas which she is apparently allergic to. I got her on advantage and now she is fine and all her hair is back. I swear by the stuff, and have no fleas on any of my pets or my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans